Monday, September 18, 2006

Ever got to talk to the President? That would be pretty cool! Imagine walking to your car and you look up and the President is just right there! And he's like "Hey, what's up?" So you tell him about your day, about how you're really good about your taxes and how you'd change things at the airport security screanings. You can't believe that the President of the United States is just standing there listening to you ramble on about how you'd really like a tax cut! Don't you usually have to get an appointment through the Secret Service or something? Well, dream no more! I'll do you one better. During the month before Rosh Hashana the Master of the World is out and about. He's just waiting for someone to walk right up to Him and say, "Master of the Universe, I am Your son. I am Your daughter. I am Your servant. Just watch me this year, You'll see."
Something like that.

No comments: